A Titanic Nitrous Exposion From The Yas Marina Drag Strip

Over alles wat met Dragracen te maken heeft
lachgasvullen.nl
DHRA Technical Inspection
DHRA Technical Inspection
Contacteer:

A Titanic Nitrous Exposion From The Yas Marina Drag Strip

Bericht door lachgasvullen.nl »

I’ll readily admit to using some hyperbole now and again to juice up a headline, but this nitrous explosion, filmed at the Yas Marina Circuit drag strip in Abu Dhabi is the most massive and violent one I have ever seen. The concussion literally blows the front of the car to pieces and it was all the result of a super bad decision by either the driver of his crew. As you will see, the car barfs a bunch of fire out of the hood scoop on the launch and that is just the opening act. Quickly a crew guy jams his face through the snout of the scoop and appears to “blow out” any residual fire. He motions everyone away from the car, sticks his face in the door and is apparently talking to the driver. While that is going on, pay close attention to the scoop because you can see what I believe to be nitrous wafting out of it. Once the driver hits the starter switch it looks like a bundle of hand grenades are exploded under the hood. Amazing explosion. If anyone was adjacent to the car when that happened, they could have been killed.

The car looks to be a brand new Camaro Pro Mod/Top Sportsman/Outlaw 10.5 machine and it is reduced to a flaming pile of melted and busted junk by the end of this video.

Just because you have the money to go fast, doesn’t mean you have the brains. This really could have gotten someone killed.

[youtube][/youtube]

Posted by Brian Lohnes

Plaats reactie